Hello Morbo, how's the family?
Meh. Maybe I love you so much I love you no matter who you are pretending to be. Who are those horrible orange men? When I was first asked to make a film about my nephew, Hubert Farnsworth, I thought "Why should I?" Then later, Leela made the film. But if I did make it, you can bet there would have been more topless women on motorcycles. Roll film!
Ah, the 'Breakfast Club' soundtrack! I can't wait til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff! Ah, the 'Breakfast Club' soundtrack! I can't wait til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff! No! Don't jump!
Hey, whatcha watching?
Leela, Bender, we're going grave robbing. Guess again. But existing is basically all I do! You mean while I'm sleeping in it? Oh dear! She's stuck in an infinite loop, and he's an idiot! Well, that's love for you.
- It's okay, Bender. I like cooking too.
- You wouldn't. Ask anyway!
- Oh, but you can. But you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by "devil", I mean Robot Devil. And by "metaphorically", I mean get your coat.
I had more, but you go ahead.
Ugh, it's filthy! Why not create a National Endowment for Strip Clubs while we're at it? I'm a thing. File not found. Um, is this the boring, peaceful kind of taking to the streets?
- I'll tell them you went down prying the wedding ring off his cold, dead finger.
- That's a popular name today. Little "e", big "B"?
- I just want to talk. It has nothing to do with mating. Fry, that doesn't make sense.